Making a Difference
One Life at a Time
We've all seen the struggle. Addiction and alcoholism affect so many. Today there are over 20 million loved ones that are suffering from this disease. More than 347 people lose their lives to this terrible epidemic every day - that's 1 person every 4 minutes.
- First and foremost is being there for the families to help them understand and deal with the pain.
- Recovery Coach services to help guide and open doors for those that are struggling.
- Finding services for your loved one so they can start the healing process.
- Working with Veterans that are homeless or struggling with services.
- Crisis interventions. We provide visits to families at the moment when everyone is most vulnerable and talk to the family and the loved one to try and get help for them. Also, we work with the local hospitals when a love one comes in for an overdoses and/or mental health issues.
- Follow up care. We become a mentor to your loved one. During and after treatment we are there every step of the way guiding and listening.
- Work in the inner city of Camden to find and help our loved ones that are there. Provide the necessities of life that most of us take for granted. Including clothing, personal hygiene items, food and snacks. But most of all we’re there to listen and help guide them to the resources they need.
- Being an advocate for those that don’t have a voice. Working with legislators to get new laws passed and also getting the word out that our loved ones do matter. We are helping to SHATTER THE STIGMA!
- Funding for flights/transportation to rehabs, move in fees for sober living, doctors appointments and detox. Monthly we place approx 25 people into sober living.
- Work with the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s office with the Opiate/Alcohol Initiative were we’re on-call at our county hospitals and police departments. If someone is brought in for an overdose or shows up at either at the hospital, police department or county office asking for help then we’re contacted to go and help the person and their family.
The Silent Epidemic is a 501©3. Our only source of funds is through donations that are made to us from you. All of our services are 100% free
Different way to Support
Or save us 5% by making Checks payable to:
731 Willow Dr
Gibbstown, NJ 08027